Response to the attack Nasiruddin


Opposed to envy and hatred. And soon there's the abuse. Even 'seditious' is also called one of the best actors of the country. Attacking the Garuda-Shibir, it is necessary to say that attack is going on. Somewhat surprised Nasiruddin Shah. But his steady answer is, 'If they have the right to criticize, I also have. I am worried about my country, the country I love, the country I live in. '
Nasiruddin came to his school at St. Anselim's Senior Secondary School in Azmhed. In reply to the question of journalists today, "I said what I said as a worried Indian. I have said these things earlier. What has I said so that I am being labeled as a 'treacherous'? It is understood that in the past few years, it has hit the question of patriotism, it hurt him. Predicting the BJP, what Nasiruddin said, the surprise of the campaign. Nasiruddin remarked, "Yes, they will say the same." Then you can say that I have said something against Virat Kohli because of Australia team.
In Nasiruddin's interview to 'Karwai-e-Mohabbat India', he apologized for the mob violence of Bulandshahr, killing of police officers, hiding of murderers. It is said that the 'poison' spread all over the country It's not easy to bottle up the junk that comes out of the bottle again. The poisonous air will be detected in the reaction of the cowardly energy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments