Bachchu Bhai said, 'Tu-ii bangladesh rock unbi in Kolkata'


I was stunned by the news of the demise of Ayub Bachchu, I was stunned. He has done till yesterday, and today (Thursday) news of his demise will come, who can consider it or not? As a fan as well as a sibling or companion, his passing is a major misfortune to me. It appears to be an individual lost a family. It appears as though I lost my senior granddad. 

Numerous individuals did not bolster that of my energy for Bengali Rock, at first. The names of the two who did, must be named - Maqsudul Haque and Ayub Bachchu. Maksudul Huq did not come excessively in Calcutta. So meeting with him would not be excessively. Be that as it may, Bachchuvai regularly came to Calcutta. Each time he came, I went there to meet him, and afterward he stopped for a moment to talk with me. I must be watchful, yet I am not in any manner set up, battling. All things considered, sharing sustenance together would support. 

Around then, Bachchuvai would regularly say, 'There is no Bengali shake in Calcutta. The manner in which you walk, that is the correct way. On your way, Bangla Rock will come to Calcutta. You have heard the word Bangla Rock in Calcutta. 'Not once, I have heard this word more than once in his mouth.

Later when we got acclaim (fossils), he was not denied of his certifiable love and support. It will be clear whether he was a case of the amount he was included with us. At the Nazrul organize we needed to do the program of LRB. We are performing at the stage at that point. In that circumstance, I got into the LRB amphitheater. Bachchuvai went to the phase on the stairs. At that point we began playing 'Bike Thief' by requesting a guitar from us. At that point we again sang a LRB tune with him. It isn't 'you', 'mind on the off chance that you need' After that he sang 'noxious man' together. After the service, Bachchuvai stated, 'I didn't state, Rock in West Bengal. It is genuine today. Today it is genuine!'

Indeed, even as a legend, Bachchuvai could blend with another artist and see the future, that is the thing that he thinks about his melodic visionary. Never would have stated, 'Let me go to the dance club today.' Later, we had a long meeting for Bangla Rock Magazine. There was no telling how much there was. Printable talk, unfit talk - all were there. What amount was arranged. A year ago, when he came to Calcutta, he used to sit together in my home and sing. Facebook Live stated, "We're not singing this together first. Once more, this isn't the end. "There was likewise an extraordinary show of Falsil with LRB. That is not all. I am as of now in Indonesia If conceivable, we would have left Bangladesh here. In the event that you were in Calcutta, I would positively have.

Bachchuvai was an extraordinary guitarist. The guitar could have been as upbeat as would be prudent. An artist craftsman as a vocalist as well. At one time I sang the melodies of Bachchuvai frequently on the stage. Indeed, even before this, he regarded him with the melody 'You' in the Nazrul arrange, he himself has declared the sound of the guitar, I need to sing, sang without readiness. The most mainstream melody of 'Bachchuvai' in Kolkata, 'The Tome' and 'Silver Guitar' in Bangladesh. The tune's verse - 'This senseless guitar will leave for multi day, a long ways past that day you keep the tears hid'. I will recollect that melody today. Bachchuvai pondered me, had seen numerous fantasies. Presently the duty of satisfying those fantasies has come to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments